Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finishing other projects

I still seem to be finishing unfinished projects. I cut a bunch of clothes out for my daughter in the early spring thinking, piece of cake, these won't take long to make. Well, three months later, I am finally finished with all the ones I cut out. They are shown below. They look better on her than on the sofa!


Now, if I could just get back to weaving, maybe when both kids are in camp at the same time. Although, our fiber arts group has taken a summer hiatus. Between kids at home, sick children, visits with parents, vacations, and other commitments, no one is getting any art projects done. Now I don't feel so bad!



1 comment:

Threads of Inspiration said...

Hi Susan,
Glad you like the poppies. They were just gorgeous when I took the photos. I'm happy to share them with you. Let me know the best way to do it. I don't have any hard copies, but I could print them out for you. Things are going somewhat better-john is certainly doing better. Talk to you soon.
Susan